Football

shee4speed

Im here more then ya think... Im just not a post whore anymore.

I will do the football again, im just going to score it different then last year.

We could make this more exciting this year too... everybody that wants in and will commit to this could all paypal me $20, then at the end who ever wins will get the money paypal'ed to them... You guys know me, Im around all the time and know I wouldnt take the $$. Just something to think about, could be more fun knowing you may get something in the end. Just think, get 10 guys to commit, thats 200 bucks for typing in a bunch of names 1 time a week...

We could make this more exciting this year too... everybody that wants in and will commit to this could all paypal me $20, then at the end who ever wins will get the money paypal'ed to them... You guys know me, Im around all the time and know I wouldnt take the $$. Just something to think about, could be more fun knowing you may get something in the end. Just think, get 10 guys to commit, thats 200 bucks for typing in a bunch of names 1 time a week...

It would be cool but your gonna run yourself in alot of problems and heartache you don't want to deal with. The only way that will work is if you start a bansheehq league on cbssportsline.com and the only reason why i say that is there is a deadline for when your pics should be in. If your pics aren't in then they go by the last place person for that week that put there pics in and the person that didn't put there pics in gets the last place persons pics automatically. I don't know how much it is but it's hard to do when people are in different states etc. You would have to get everybody to pay you up front then go from there.