lockup question

rb0804

no need just run same amount its only a small area that increases minimal at most run in between

1-5/8 to 1-3/4 no need to overdo it, if you have a cast lockup from direct drive with the six bolt side cover, after it settles it should be on the second bolt up on the left (the oil level)

no need just run same amount its only a small area that increases minimal at most run in between

1-5/8 to 1-3/4 no need to overdo it, if you have a cast lockup from direct drive with the six bolt side cover, after it settles it should be on the second bolt up on the left (the oil level)

The recommended amount by EVERYONE is to run 2 quarts. Why under-do it when a little extra won't hurt a thing?

I run 6 stock clutch springs, with the stock direct drive weights and havent had a problem.

I like how the 6 oem springs let it slip out of the hole.

are you running on asphalt? do you have an override? whats your gearing? i am 17/41 with 3/3 on the springs and it bogged at the race track. but i dont think i left as hard as i could have either. i may try the 6 stock springs down the road.

are you running on asphalt? do you have an override? whats your gearing? i am 17/41 with 3/3 on the springs and it bogged at the race track. but i dont think i left as hard as i could have either. i may try the 6 stock springs down the road.

Stock swing arm 14/41 20X10X10 9 paddle extreems. Modds in my sig. No override. You might try all stock spings maybe it will help keep the R's up on the launch especialy with that tall gearing.