Bought a blown up Shee need advice

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks but I just bought a motor for $750 with Mikuni carbs, cool head, vito power pistons, hotrods crank, new clutches, just about everything I need! It has very low hours on it!

Here is the motor you were looking for!

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...c=99005&hl=

Edited by vortechblown306

Thanks but I just bought a motor for $750 with Mikuni carbs, cool head, vito power pistons, hotrods crank, new clutches, just about everything I need! It has very low hours on it!

Good buy... I just saw it come up and knew you were lookin...

I try to help if I can. I also like bustin some balls and crackin jokes too... But you are right. There

are ppl here that are quick to try and make newbs look and feel like dumbshits... I have no problem

asking for help if I dont know how to do somthing... If I did not ask and fucked it up I would be a

dumbshit for not asking others that may have made the same mistake before and could have helped

a brotha out... Just take what you get from members here with a grain of salt... They are a-holes in

every crowd, but I have mostly found a bunch of good guys like that love banshee's and boobs just

like me...

Edited by mdhc500

Hey no problem there needs to be more people on here like you. That takes the extra step to help people out. I am new here and I do see abunch of cocky little shits and there are a few that are helpful too.

You got some fuckin thin skin if you can't take the tiny bit of rattling in this thread. Look at that 1st fuckin picture and ask yourself if you really think dumping some gasoline in it and flipping the fuckin bike over is gonna fix it...cereally?

So how the fuck did I pick up a 2003 banshee for $300? I thought cheap and banshee dont get along. Shove your shit up your asses!!!

$300.00 for an 03.You might want to get a new frame with that motor.

Hell of a motor for $750.00 :thumbsup: .Your gonna have alot of fun with that.

You got some fuckin thin skin if you can't take the tiny bit of rattling in this thread. Look at that 1st fuckin picture and ask yourself if you really think dumping some gasoline in it and flipping the fuckin bike over is gonna fix it...cereally?

:nuke:

No I dont have thin skin. I am not here to have someone post bullshit that doesnt pertain to the question. I am asking a question for advise. Why should there be a need for rattling at all? :down:

I have never messed with a 2 stroke. I was searching through the forum and seen where people have done it. Just wondering how reliable this is. :confused:

• 4 months later...
So how the fuck did I pick up a 2003 banshee for $300? I thought cheap and banshee dont get along. Shove your shit up your asses!!!

Cheap and Banshee can get along if you are careful!!

Got my 95 Shee for $200. Cherry frame and very little wrong with the engine. Had like new FMF Gnarly pipes and Power CoreII silencers. Took all the good stuff to put with my 98 engine (in process of complete rebuild) and all the stock parts left went to build the Grape Ape. $100 later ($300 total) and I have a beater to ride and will soon have a pretty nice machine too. I have one advantage, though. I work in a machine shop and have free reign of the machines 24/7 so engine work is free except for my time.

Edited by Midway USA