alky carbs

sycopyroclown00

For sale forums, ebay, etc.

You could always buy a set and have them converted as well.

best type is ford vs. chevy... It's whatever you or your builder is comfortable tuning with.

IMO...for alky, Lectron is the best. They are simple to tune, but they're also pricey!!

Packard Lectrons are the shizz. Pretty expensive (like $650) but I guarantee you wont be dissapointed. Also, I dont know what kind of motor your running but we run 38s on our stock cylinder 350, 34 or 35 seems kinda small for alky. Give Dennis Packard a call and tell him what you got and where youre at, and he'll send you a set thats basically bolt on and go, maybe minor minor adjustments. He also uses his own needles which work very well, better than any off the shelf needles imo.

Packard Lectrons are the shizz. Pretty expensive (like $650) but I guarantee you wont be dissapointed. Also, I dont know what kind of motor your running but we run 38s on our stock cylinder 350, 34 or 35 seems kinda small for alky. Give Dennis Packard a call and tell him what you got and where youre at, and he'll send you a set thats basically bolt on and go, maybe minor minor adjustments. He also uses his own needles which work very well, better than any off the shelf needles imo.

alright thanx for the info