Removing Warnings

Is there any easy way to remove the stock warning labels?

I didn't really look at them much, but if anyone knows an easy and clean way to remove them, it's much appreciated.

(The warning labels located on the lower inside portion of the front left fender.)

Don't say cutting off the fenders either, lol. I don't want to do that yet.

Is there any easy way to remove the stock warning labels?

I didn't really look at them much, but if anyone knows an easy and clean way to remove them, it's much appreciated.

(The warning labels located on the lower inside portion of the front left fender.)

Don't say cutting off the fenders either, lol. I don't want to do that yet.

Get a small dril bit and eat the head off the pop rivet.

You can use a hair dryer or heat gun. If you use a heat gun dont go crazy in one spot for to long or

anything. Actually the stickers will melt before the plastics so just use common sense. If there is any

residue use goof-off or goo gone, but be sure it says "Safe for Plastic".

Also I have a set of custom stickers that are really original any funny to replace ALL the factory

warning labels if you dont want to drill them out and have a bunch of holes in your fenders... I

am thinking about selling them on the side but never got motivated...

Edited by mdhc500

I took a pair of snips and just cut the back of the rivet off and pushed the front of the rivet out thats if you want to get rid of the metal plates some people like to take the sticker off and polish the plates up

I forgo I posted this, lol.

I'll have to try some of these out next time I get to see the 'Shee. I'm moving right now, so it's at my parents place. Unfortunately, it may not be able to make it over to my new place, as I have no where to put it. :-/

I'll check it out soon though.

What are the funny warning labels like anyways? I'm curious now, lol.

I'll have to try some of these out next time I get to see the 'Shee. I'm moving right now, so it's at my parents place. Unfortunately, it may not be able to make it over to my new place, as I have no where to put it. :-/

Okay.... Here are the "Aftermarket Warning Labels" I created to replace the stupid stock ones.

They are printed on vinyl and fit exactly on the factory plates, and are just as weather/water

proof as the factory ones... These sample's have a HUGE red SAMPLE on the image to protect

my copyright, or at least make someone totally recreate them if they want to steal my idea.

Also the images here are also of diminshed quality. The stickers are just as clear and crisp

as the factory labels...

Here they are:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are (2) on the Front Left Fender

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Front_Left_001.jpg

Front_Left_002.jpg

There is (1) on the Rear Left Fender, and I have (2) options for this location...

Rear_Left_Option1.jpg

Second Option...

Rear_Left_Option2.jpg

There is (1) on the Rear Fender just behind the seat, and I have (2) options for this location as well...

Rear_Fender_Behind_Seat_Option1.jpg

Second Choice...

Rear_Fender_Behind_Seat_Option2.jpg

If there were any or enough HQ members that wanted some, I may be inclined to get motivated

enough to actually produce more than the (1) set I made...

I can customize or change them to suit as well!

Edited by mdhc500

Guys who have warning labels with rivots in them should just pop them out and get the aftermarket plates on ebay. To pop the rivets out, just get needle nose pliers and bend the back of them. If they don't pop out, drill them out. Either one will work.

I will post pics of my plastics I just did... the warning plates come with all mounting hardware and anyone can do it.