.100 bore

I recently blew my shee up and i was already 60 over. In order to clean the cylinders up i need to go to 100 over. I was wondering what are the risk if i choose to go 100 over or should i just get new cylinders. I would appreciate any info, thanx

Do you have any port work done. If not i would just look for a set with a little more life left in it.

That's 66.5mm bore. Really pushin your luck on that bore, if there's enough material in your sleeves to go that far you'll likely have overheating issues. I'd say it's time to start looking for some new jugs. I can usually source a set of stock bore virgins for $250, better deals can be found on here at times.

Must have been pretty bad to need that far of an overbore.

i have got a minor port job done and i only have 5 races left on my season so i would like to get it through the season and then build a stroker motor over the winter. when i blew it up one of the screws that hold the reed flap in vibrated out and got suck into the cylinder so yes it was pretty bad.