shearer big bore in frame pipes/and toomie t5,s

ok well ive got allot of guff on my shearer big bores so im gonna post them up for sale there the old style nickle not chrome.there in great shape as i only ran them @ one race and up the road for a couple plug chops these pipes come with cascade pipe clamps and front hangers both good chrome and the back hangers there an aluminum hanger polish nice i would take 600.00 shipped for them the only pic i have right now if you are interested ill post mere pics an request

100_0298.jpg

i also have a set of toomie t5,s for sale they are ceramic painted black nice pipes but im going to get some oof shearers (small bores) i dont have a pic of the toomies but will post some soon i would take 300.00 shipped for them

thanx Ray

Edited by banshee(911)

ttt

ok im dropping my price to 500.00 shipped for the shearers im looking for some oof small bore shearers out stator side if anyone wants to trade let me know and the toomies for 275 shipped thanx RAY

i have some shearer small's same side out stator side hand coned..? chrome they have cracked and been welded on but its all on the inside of the pipes nothing external that you can see.

i have some shearer small's same side out stator side hand coned..? chrome they have cracked and been welded on but its all on the inside of the pipes nothing external that you can see.

got any pics?

im sorry fellas didnt want this to b like ebay but i would do 250.00 shipped for the toomies i dont have a paypal acount but i would do money order thanx the shipping alone is like 45.00 dollars or so depending on where located

thanx again Ray

im sorry fellas didnt want this to b like ebay but i would do 250.00 shipped for the toomies i dont have a paypal acount but i would do money order thanx the shipping alone is like 45.00 dollars or so depending on where located

thanx again Ray

$250, PM sent!

• 6 months later...