grab bar

ban99

ok thanks for letting me know. i still would like 2 of them, could you send me some other pics closeups? when you get time to no rush

sure, I'll have to make one up first and take some more pics, sold this one to my brother. you'll be able to see it better if it's bare metal anyway.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gona make about twenty or thirty of these but it'll take at least a couple of weeks to get all the materials in. so when I get a few completed I'll re-post with close-up pics. Thanks for the great feedback guys.

Just my .02... If the LED sticks out any amount past the surface its going to do damage when you

stand it up on the grab bar. And if you get a little crazy doing a wheelie keep that in mind too... Also

with your design can the LED be easily replaced or if it gets broke are you S.O.L? Just asking playing

the devils advocate... Looks super good though... Nice work!!! We need Shee innovators, cool parts

are getting harder to find unles you have a 4-stroke.... :down:

Edited by mdhc500

Just my .02... If the LED sticks out any amount past the surface its going to do damage when you

stand it up on the grab bar. And if you get a little crazy doing a wheelie keep that in mind too... Also

with your design can the LED be easily replaced or if it gets broke are you S.O.L? Just asking playing

the devils advocate... Looks super good though... Nice work!!! We need Shee innovators, cool parts

are getting harder to find unles you have a 4-stroke.... :down:

Going with a slightly larger diameter tubing in order to better recess the light. The light itself is costructed with a high impact lens, metal housing and can easily be replaced for under $25.

Going with a slightly larger diameter tubing in order to better recess the light. The light itself is costructed with a high impact lens, metal housing and can easily be replaced for under $25.

Very nice... May be on the waiting list...

• 1 month later...
so has anyone bought some of these yet?

Don't know if ? is for me or the guys buying, but yes people are buying them. Still making them up, took awhile getting all the pieces purchased and made. Also did some design changes due to some concerns some people had as to the light being protected enough. here are some updated pics still in bare metal.

http://s511.photobucket.com/albums/s357/martin-pics1/