UFC

njbanshee

I agree with the outcome of the fight, but i think there was more too it than what we saw. Like in other sports money talks. I think they want chuck as champ again. Griffen being champ makes for a better story line than rampage. I'm willing to bet chuck gets another title shot after he beats Evans.

ahh i dont know about that. a ton of people know who rampage is. hes a pretty household name these days. he just signed a hat deal with NEW ERA.. thats fuckin huge. sure, chuck is the face of mma.. but guys like forrest, rampage, anderson silva, randy and wand now are becoming more and more popular.

i agree about chuck and his shit.. im sure after he beats the shit out of rashad he will get another shot.

damn i need to get my head out of the clounds, I thought cote was in the 205s.... my bad.

Should be some good 205 fights on the way for sure.

damn i need to get my head out of the clounds, I thought cote was in the 205s.... my bad.

Should be some good 205 fights on the way for sure.

haha its all good.. i saw his name and i was like hmmmm...kiel been drinkin tonight? ha :biggrin:

Hey, did you guys notice how Dana White got to scampering out of the ring when they made the announcement. he put the strap on forrest and bailed out. It kind of looked like he wasn't too pleased with Forrest winning. Maybe I just saw it wrong. Do you think it has to do with the fact that forrest is in Coutures camp?

i didnt notice that. i dont think he is displeased with forrest winning. this could possibly set up one of the biggest PPV fights the UFC has ever had.. chuck vs. forrest.. thats huge.

Yeah, that will be money maker fo sho. So what is the latest with randy vs the UFC? Where the fuck is he going to fight and when. Is him and Dana going to kiss and make up?

You said it your self, chuck forrest would be huge. What fight with rampage could compair? Keith Jardine is gonna get the shaft on this deal. He beat both forrest and chuck and may never see a title shot. I really don't like him so ow well.