Need jetting help for trail bike

ahcgt

Can anyone give me some recommendations? Elevation is around 810'. Going to run 50/50 mixture of 93 and 110 fuel. Just going to be a trail bike. Where is the best place to order the jets from?

Here are the mods:

Full Aggressive Port Job (Herr Juggs Racing)

Piston Kit Bore & Hone (Herr Juggs Racing)

Hot Rod +4 Crank (Herr Juggs Racing)

Trinity 2 into 1 - 38mm carb (Trinity)

NOSS Head and 22cc Domes (Herr Juggs Racing)

DMC Alien System

Elevation here is - 810'

:thanks:

Can anyone give me some recommendations? Elevation is around 810'. Going to run 50/50 mixture of 93 and 110 fuel. Just going to be a trail bike. Where is the best place to order the jets from?

Here are the mods:

DMC Alien System

Elevation here is - 810'

I would say around a 200 main 50 pilot and try to get a eek or eej needle and try the middle position and work from there. 200 may be a bit rich, so start there and go lower as needed.

I would say around a 200 main 50 pilot and try to get a eek or eej needle and try the middle position and work from there. 200 may be a bit rich, so start there and go lower as needed.

Thanks for the info. Where is the best place to buy eek or eej needles?

Here are the mods:

DMC Alien System

Elevation here is - 810'

Forgot to add I won't be running a lid and timing will be +4 ..

just ask your builder

kevin should be able to get you in the ball park of jetting

are those carbs keihin or mukuni.

also get some 20 or 19cc domes

170 psi would be a good range for the gas your running.

Edited by wesw

just ask your builder

kevin should be able to get you in the ball park of jetting

are those carbs keihin or mukuni.

also get some 20 or 19cc domes

170 psi would be a good range for the gas your running.

I sent an email to Kevin the other day but he hasn't responded yet. I figure he's extremely busy this time of the year or he's out for the holidays. Kevin set it up for 22cc domes so I'm not going to change that because we talked about it before he built it. I'm assumin the carb (2into1) will be Keihin since its from trinity and thats all I see with their kits are Keihin carbs. But I haven't gotten them yet and not 100% sure. They'll be here mon/tues according to ups. We'll see then.

If kevin raised the exaust port at all the compression is going to be less than stock with 22cc domes. If heleft it, your going to have stock compression. No need for race gas at 125psi. I would definitely run way more compression in a trail bike than what your running. I recommend at least 165 psi. Jetting for the setup you listed would be 190 main, dek needle, clip in middle, 42 pilot jet, af screw 1.5 turns out. Thats a starting point.

If kevin raised the exaust port at all the compression is going to be less than stock with 22cc domes. If heleft it, your going to have stock compression. No need for race gas at 125psi. I would definitely run way more compression in a trail bike than what your running. I recommend at least 165 psi. Jetting for the setup you listed would be 190 main, dek needle, clip in middle, 42 pilot jet, af screw 1.5 turns out. Thats a starting point.

According to Kevin he set it up at 165/170 static PSI. Did you read all the mods he did?

Today I put the 2into1 carb on and it started first crank. It was ideling too high and I killed it. Now I can't get it to start back. I'm LOST.