noob frame up build

ok hi everyone i am new to the banshee hq forum and banshees i just bought a complete running banshee but it is apart an i have to put it back together the guy i got it from raced them untill he lost his leg in a car crash so i need help putting it back together and i did do a search and checked all the pages i found i would like something that is step by step with pics or a video a book or something to teach me how to put my banshee together and along the way i will be adding the following things in my sig and feel free to tell me what parts to add and whay not to add but i want all the power i can get and run pump gas and last you guys have done a great job on this site tons of info on the banshee

welcome! just start digging through the older pages and read posts that catch yourey. There is tons of info alreay posted. So start reading up . If you have questions along the way feel free to ask. If your not sure what the name of a part is try and take a picture and post it so we all know what your trying to talk about.

I post picts go to www.imageshack.us and upload your picts. Then copy the last link once the picts are uplaoded. and used the "insert image" button paste the link in the box and hit ok. and your picts will showup

im new at this, just joined a few days ago. awsome forum site. but i have a few quetions, once you post something can you edit it after the fact? like if you messed up somthing.

also what does the quote button for? when you click on it it just goes to a negitive symbol

If you can find a Clymer manual for the Banshee, that's a great place to start. It'll tell you pretty much everything you need to know, and it has good, clear pictures to help you see how everything needs to line up. Believe me, if I can put together a Banshee with the help of a Clymer manual, just about anybody can. :biggrin:

i just got threw looking at some frame up builds you guys work fast i dont even know where to start but i saw one bike they striped it down and powercoated everything blue and put it back together i looked a 12pages but u guys are building these bikes a little fast for me and all the post are short theres not a build that started with a bare frame and put it back together they are pros i am at square 1

If you can find a Clymer manual for the Banshee, that's a great place to start. It'll tell you pretty much everything you need to know, and it has good, clear pictures to help you see how everything needs to line up. Believe me, if I can put together a Banshee with the help of a Clymer manual, just about anybody can. :biggrin:

ok thanks i will get one today

iam good with anything that has a motor i have restored tractors and trucks but this is my first sport atv and i wanted all u pros to help me do it right the first time so anyone got in motor upgrades i was thinking vitos super stock pistons v3 reeds fattt pipes u guys with the 4mill strokers can i still run pump gas with super stock pistons and the 4 mill stroker because i want all the power i can get and still run pump gas but not so much power that i have to rebuild it all the time so tell me what you think

:verymad: I GOT RIPED OFF the old guy i was getting my shee from took my money and tried to run i first got a clue that something was wrong when i call and it said his phone was cut off so i went over to his house what do you think i found an empty house but that dumb sob forgot he told me where his son lived so i called up some of my cop buddies and went to the guys sons house and my cop friend rings the doir bell and guess who comes to the door but i was to late the guy had alredy spent my money but i got him locked up and put charges on him but now the really really sad part i dont even have a shee or the money so i come to all the members of the banshee hq and if you would please help me with my build as of right now i have 202 bucks left so please everone can someone help me out i coulb give you the 202 to show you i am for real and give you more $$ later or even do a pament plan because u guys dont know how hard i worked to save up that money and then to have it taken away faster than it came so please guys help me out here i will take anything i just want a banshee real bad you guys can understand how it is saving up for that new mod for your bike and the joy it brings when you get it so am begging you someone please help me out

come on guys someone has to have something sitting in yard they can sell me the bike does not even have to run i will do anything just help me out i really want a shee i will take anything take a good look around the yard or the workshop and help me out please

you can have the judge order restitution. ie money or get the banshee or some of his other possessions that are "confiscated" as evidence it may take some time but you CAN get your shit you paid for AND/OR the money. was there a title already signed or what exactly happened? Good luck i have thieves they all need to be hung from their nut sacks from the highest tree in town.

i filed for restitution but it will take a long time but some of my buds from the courthouse said i might not get all i paid but i willget the money i have proof but not all i will probly get 500 or 600 out of the 900 cause i proof i gave him that much but the other 300 was hand to hand cash my day says that would count as stupid tax and i was very stupid for doing the deal but i learnd a life lesson out of the whole thing now its time to move on and try to find a banshee cause i cant just sit here till the money comed being sad whats done is done and i cant change the past so its time to move on and i wish theves had their balls cut off and made to sit in a tub of alcohol cause there is nothing lower than a theif so who has a frame roller or junk shee