87 banshee value

I was looking into getting this banshee and i was wondering what you guys think it's worth. It has fmf pipes (which look pretty old in the pictures), mid 90s engine with porting and crank was ballenced and welded, fairly new rebuild. frame look powder coated or somthing. and other things you can probly see in pictures. he aslo said it hass all new bearings and bushings. looks in fairly good condition.

2ug08hz.jpg

fcqlw9.jpg

11tlajb.jpg

ne6gk0.jpg

anyone? I was probly thinking around 2k? any imput would be helpfull. The guy said the only thing thats an 87 on it is the frame ,but i think that includes the suspention. I also looked around and it seems that j arms are pretty good plus i like the the look of them.

1,200 to 1,500. everybody thinks they will get 3,500.it would have to run like a raped ape for any more than 1,500.believe me i have had over 100 banshees.

If anyone knows its NYUK, hes the man when it comes to banshees. btw nyuk hows your house in blackwood, your located only like 10 minutes from me, you taken any bikes to atco??