WTB - Cylinders / Pistons , Stock to 4+ Swinger , Plastics

STREETSWEEPAZ

I am in need of these parts here asap ..........

Cylinders : Stockers or Overbore will do ......... Over .60 is questionable,,,,,,,

Pistons : Im sure i will just order a kit but,,, If someone has something oversized - Feel free to post

Swinger : Nice stocker to a 4+ Chrome or non ,,,,, Light cosmetic damage ok

Plastics : I will entertain whatever colors you have..........( I have a Kandy Magenta frame to match it to )

get ahold of me Via Email @ chopshopbobt@aol.com - Thanks, BOB_T

^^^ Yes i am ................

I am looking at the lower half of my engine & i can see some small chunks of piston in there so ,,, Imma have to split it apart i think ............. The rods & that are still good so ,,, I dont think I want to replace them just yet ........

I have a lead on a swinger but,, its one of them ebay people -- I been shiested by one so im skeptical .................................

Is it true that I amprotected fully if i order with my credit card & if the person turns out to be fraud - my CC company will refund my money ???????

^^^ Appreciate it guys ,,, I had too splurge a little bit on my car build today but,,,, I will be finishing up with painting a car by the end of the week so ,, I will have plenty to spend then.....................

Please email me - As i dont get to frequent the site that much ....................

• 1 month later...