PARTS PARTS PARTS PARTS LOTS OF THINGS

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did u get my money order yet ?? hows the baby and mamma doin ? hope everythings goin good, congrads !!!! :biggrin:

Your stuff was shipped! PM me your zip code and I will send you the confirmation number. I have a fist full of them here and I don't know EXACTLY who's is who's at the moment.

The mom is doing awesome and the kid is the only kid in the NICU not in an incubator or under lamps for jaundice. She's eating 3x what she was 2 days ago, and is getting her last lab/blood work/culture tonight at 2:30. She comes home tuesday morning.

:cool:

Your stuff was shipped! PM me your zip code and I will send you the confirmation number. I have a fist full of them here and I don't know EXACTLY who's is who's at the moment.

The mom is doing awesome and the kid is the only kid in the NICU not in an incubator or under lamps for jaundice. She's eating 3x what she was 2 days ago, and is getting her last lab/blood work/culture tonight at 2:30. She comes home tuesday morning.

:cool:

i dont ned the con num.. im sure they are on there way.

glad to here the mom and kiddo are doin good.

u sure are a hell of a guy for shipping parts out, id have to tell people to bare with me if my kiddo 's up in the nicu..... family comes first.

big ups for knocking out ur bussissness......

keep us up dated on the kiddo.. and post some pics when ever u get a chance

rico

i dont ned the con num.. im sure they are on there way.

glad to here the mom and kiddo are doin good.

u sure are a hell of a guy for shipping parts out, id have to tell people to bare with me if my kiddo 's up in the nicu..... family comes first.

big ups for knocking out ur bussissness......

keep us up dated on the kiddo.. and post some pics when ever u get a chance

rico

Fortunately she's in the NICU for observation only. Shes the only kid in there not in an incubator or under UV lights. Just a high white blood count that needed 7 days worth of 2 kinds of antibiotics. We drive 20 miles one way 2x per day to see and feed her though. She comes home tuesday.

Stock Timing Plate $12.00

0000016xk8.jpg

Stock Head (Never Used) $40.00

0000017iq1.jpg

Axle $90.00

0000018um5.jpg

Rear Wheel Hubs $50.00

0000019gy7.jpg

Rear Brake Hub $15.00

0000020cl9.jpg

Sprocket Hub $20.00

0000021db2.jpg

2 Front Brakes $70.00

0000022if3.jpg

1 Set of Spindles. 88-90, $40.00 (90+ Spindles are SOLD!)

0000023zm2.jpg

2002 600 F4i Engine With All Harnesses, Custom Intake, Radiator Fan, Fuel Pump, Gauges, Air Filters $1800.00 Shipped via ForwardAir only unless you arrange shipping.

0000024te8.jpg

0000025so7.jpg

M/O sent for water pump cover.