Self Explainitory

KaosBanshee44

I like this retards post

By hondarider101 "banshee's never were king off the hill.. they were to people that dont have a clue what there talking about.. and they never will be king of the hill.."

I am amazed by the lack of knowledge this person possesses... its truely astonishing. I bet his 400ex will outrun a 10 mill :teehee:

Part that cracks me up is hondarider101's bike starts out as a "no money invested" moded 450 then it has pipes and a couple of things then it is a full blown Curtis Sparks 502...lol Give me the budget that the Sparks 502 cost and I could build one hell of a shee that the 502 couldn't begin to touch on the hill. And furthermore, hill racing does take some rider and tuning skills. If I don't feather the clutch just right or hit my shifts at the right moment I can kiss the race goodbye. Don't get me wrong, some of these new 4-strokes are pretty impressive. But, how many of the meanest sand hills are named after the Banshee? I've yet to see one called YFZ hill or 450R hill...lol :shrug:

Part that cracks me up is hondarider101's bike starts out as a "no money invested" moded 450 then it has pipes and a couple of things then it is a full blown Curtis Sparks 502...lol Give me the budget that the Sparks 502 cost and I could build one hell of a shee that the 502 couldn't begin to touch on the hill. And furthermore, hill racing does take some rider and tuning skills. If I don't feather the clutch just right or hit my shifts at the right moment I can kiss the race goodbye. Don't get me wrong, some of these new 4-strokes are pretty impressive. But, how many of the meanest sand hills are named after the Banshee? I've yet to see one called YFZ hill or 450R hill...lol :shrug:

a-men to that!

What also pissed me off, is 250r4life had a banshee, that obviously wasn't tuned right and he didnt even know what was done to it. :shrug:

So who the hell is he to rag on banshee's.

Imo, 250rforlife has had his ass HANDED to him by more than one shee. i know guys like him, bunch of whinin pussies. spend twice as much as i do on thier shit, just to have me walk thier dog! I love it!!!

Imo, 250rforlife has had his ass HANDED to him by more than one shee. i know guys like him, bunch of whinin pussies. spend twice as much as i do on thier shit, just to have me walk thier dog! I love it!!!

you charge anything to walk dogs? mine gets kind of crazy on walks some times, but all in all she is a good girl :)