Angel LCD and TONS of KILLER paintball gear

The time has come and I am getting out of paintball after many years.

Looking to sell my 2001 C&C Claret Angel LCD, Has brand new Battery, Just had it serviced by Bob at FixMyAngel.com, Comes with 12in Color Matched Anodized Dye Boomstick, Chrome Expansion chamber, MACDEV Gladiator Reg, MACDEV Conquest 4500 Carbon tank last hydroed Feb. 05, CP chrome flame drop forward, Cobra Flat trigger, DEZign custom bolt, NXE barrel condom, and other little chrome goodies on the gun. Shoots awesome, never had any problems.

Will also come with White HaloB loader with speed feed, and new board. Battery door has a crack where the crew goes.

BRAND NEW NEVER USED i3 pro mask!

Various tools oil and grease needed to maintain the gun

Jacko pod carrier with 5 chrome planet pods

Dye C7 pants size Large used one time

Hybrid Contract Killer Jersey large

Eclipse Gear bag, one wheel has fallen off but everything else works fine.

Any other paintball related items I dig up that I have left will also be included in the sale.

Asking 500 plus shipping. If you would like to use paypal, add 4% for fees. If not I will take money order. I am located in San Diego. Local pickups welcome. Paypal gcworth@gmail.com

picture001zx6.jpg

picture002zz2.jpg

picture003yt0.jpg

picture004my7.jpg

picture005ll5.jpg

picture006ml9.jpg

picture007ni9.jpg

picture008na1.jpg

picture009rv5.jpg

picture010xi0.jpg

ok guys $525 shipped!!! i need to get this stuff gone!!! i have had a few guys ask about it but no money as of yet! this is all tourny level gear! well over 2200 lined up into all of this!!!

might try pbnation.com forum, ton of people there... i did paintball pretty heavily back in the days, i was the head ref for a place called swat indoorpaintball in tulsa for 2 years, was my second job anyways. would start at 5:00 and end at 12:00 every night. saturday would start at 7:30 and go in to 2:00 in the morning. i got completely out of PB cause i was sick of little kids and highschool kids...=\

might try pbnation.com forum, ton of people there... i did paintball pretty heavily back in the days, i was the head ref for a place called swat indoorpaintball in tulsa for 2 years, was my second job anyways. would start at 5:00 and end at 12:00 every night. saturday would start at 7:30 and go in to 2:00 in the morning. i got completely out of PB cause i was sick of little kids and highschool kids...=\

yea i put it there but there are soooo many posts on that site you almost never get looked at