Any bodybuilders/powerlifters on here?

fastrthnu

its easy to buy a different bar rather than a snickers and its easy to buy a coke zero over a regular coke. a little bit here and there add to a lot. the way I see it, I skimp where I easily can so I have room for the necessities (a few beers here and there or that piece of pie). cutting fat is a big part of it as well.

My husband lost 35 lbs recently just packin his lunch everyday. Instead of eating out at a little ma & pa restaurant he brings a sandwich on wheat bread (turkey, ham or tuna) and some baked potatoes chips and then has a yogurt for breakfast and a low fat granola bar. He also only drinks diet soda and water. He looks really good. 173 lbs is nice. Im soo proud of him. :bunny:

well fuck, guess im gonna have to throw up some pics of myself all ripped out. summertime makes me look like a fuckin freak with my veins.

fastr, you are a big ass dude. pretty cut up too. what you weigh?

right now Im at a pretty clean 215. Ill prob hit about 230 then drop back to 210 @ 8% for the summer.

right now Im at a pretty clean 215. Ill prob hit about 230 then drop back to 210 @ 8% for the summer.

damn.. i cant put on weight like that. at my heaviest ever i was 185 this past winter. im about 175 now and lean as hell, maybe 2 or 3% BF.. just comes naturally for me.. i swear ima snap some pics.