leaving to take wife to hospital

for my 2nd child this time is a baby boy, tommy jr,

also need last minute advise on bike i will be ordering swing arm tomorrow do i go with +6 with wheelie bar tabs or a +8 wicked atv laddr bar style one.

4 mil 421 cub clean up port inframe shearers, 39 pwks, race gas, with cut domes i think 18nor 19 from fast, stock tranny for now stock style clutch for now straight cut gears overide one to drop front gear 1 tooth . im outa here

c-sections are interesting. the nurse kept asking me if i was ok, she thought i would pass out or something i guess. i thought it was kind of cool to watch. yeah, i was worried here and there and believe me i said a ton of prayers in there, but seeing your child coming out is just as exciting as normal child birth. it's such a routine thing anymore, especially if it's planned and not an emergency. just remember, your wife will be pretty sore for a few days and need some extra help with things.

good luck with everything bud, and congrats!!

c-sections are interesting. the nurse kept asking me if i was ok, she thought i would pass out or something i guess. i thought it was kind of cool to watch. yeah, i was worried here and there and believe me i said a ton of prayers in there, but seeing your child coming out is just as exciting as normal child birth. it's such a routine thing anymore, especially if it's planned and not an emergency. just remember, your wife will be pretty sore for a few days and need some extra help with things.

good luck with everything bud, and congrats!!

Regular vaginal birth is "interesting" too... :blink:

But yes, child birth is very exciting. :biggrin:

thanks guys everything went well 8lb 12 oz 20 1/2 inches healthy baby boy, tommy jr. she had a c section the 1st time but it was an emergency so they never really told me to stand up except when baby was pretty much out this time i got to see everything from beginning to end and even take alot of pictures. now i have to find him a bike, becouse my doughter wants the shee and when it together have to take her for a ride on it almost everyday.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

CONGRATS BROTHER !!!!! the gift of life is amazing !! its been 7 years since we had are boy, and i can still remember the feelin i had the first time i saw him.....

now the fun starts !!! lol no more sleep !!

congrats on the boy,he already looks like he wants to ride...

my brother whos in Iraq just had his baby boy

its so exciting to to be a part of some ones life who is so dependent on you for every thing

i just cant wait till he gets a little bigger and can come ridding with us,i think were going to get him going to track days as young as possible