Top 5 mods

Pipes, Porting, bigger carbs and a K/N filter, advance you timing +4 with a adj plate...I think that about sums it up. Hell and bump your compression up a bit.

Yes thats 6 things. :biggrin:

Edited by savage420

1. Tires (stock suck)

2. Pipes

3. Advaced timing

4. K&N

5. Cool head or Noss head

Now eveyone is going to have their own personal preffrences. Those above are just mine.

Once again thanx haha, this is my first banshee so yeah. What pipes and where can i get everything you said except tires i already have aftermarket tires. Thats like the only thing aftermarket besides the frame being painted black and moose racing bars

Get some T5's and you WONT be sorry you did :thumbsup:

ok so where can i get what you suggested. Im gonna raise the compression with some cool domes and i can get the toomey's but where should i go for the timing plate

Don't think they make a raptor 450, but w/e lol

Well for an unported bike your best friend will be compression and timing. These other guys have given u a good starting point.

So my first thing to invest in is heads with 20cc domes and an adjustable timing plate with about +4 timing

So my first thing to invest in is heads with 20cc domes and an adjustable timing plate with about +4 timing

If i were in your shoe's i would get the T5's first and for most :woot:

Yes I would go with the pipes and filter first, if your used to a stock bike then your going to be surprised what that alone will do for you powerwise. Then coolhead and timing and it will be like a whole different bike! Those mods really wake up a stock Banshee.

I take it that you meant a 350 Raptor. You should be eating that thing up right now. Since you ride trails mostly, I would suggest these things:

1. 2into1 Carb setup. More simplicity than the dual carbs, plus it helps out for the lowend torque needed on the trails. You will lose some topend power.

2. DMC 916 exhaust. Same as the carbs, 2into1. Plus, it sounds really good.

3. CoolHead with about 21cc domes, and 93 pump gas.

4. Tires. I love my Maxxis iRazr, but everyone has their own preferences. Stay away from HoleShots for the trails. Get something more aggressive.

5. Better reeds. All you need are some Boyeson carbon fiber reeds, for the stock cages. Unless you have big plans for the future, you don't need VF3's.