What should i jet my banshee at?

What should i add next to my banshee?  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yea, i checked the plugs and the one on the left side is getting a spark, but the right side isnt sparking, i tryed 2 different plugs, one brand new one, and one that i had ridden with for about 8 hours.... so i was going to go buy another plug and try it again

Do you have the K&Ns back on? I would go to a 27.5 pilot at that elevation and air screws between 1.5 and 2 turns out.

Make sure your mains are back at 280 or 285. That sounds about right on the mains for that elevation.

Only take 1 carb apart at a time, that way you don't risk the chance of switching something.

yea, i got it running again, yea the k&ns are back on also, and sorry about the mix up, i know i said 180s at first then i said 280s but yea they are 180s and i turned down my idle screws, so it isnt idling as high, but tomorrow im gonna go buy new pilots and put them in and just go from there with the idle and air screws