FOX EVOL long travel + Laegers

trav-99

in case anyone wants to try this combo. if you have long travel a-arms, and want fox shocks. fox doesn't make air shocks for the banshee. but they make long travel shocks for the raptor 700 for use with gibson a-arms. they fit perfectly on the banshee with long travel arms. i called fox talked over the details and this is what they told and sent me. they fit perfectly eye-eye, and excactly the right amount of stroke. although mounting was kinda tricky. the length of hose on the bottles was almost too short. i would have prefered longer hoses to mount them inside the frame, away from flying debre. or even piggyback style for easier removal and servicing. if anyone else does this request longer hoses, maybe an extra 6 inches.

heres some pics how it turned out. although where they mounted makes it very easy to do adjustments. the evols are fully adjustable high/low speed adjustments, comp/rebound, ride height adjustment by air pump. they also come with guards/shields but i haven't installed them yet. nor have i had a chance to ride it yet, soon as i put them on i got called out of town on a race trip. couldn't take the banshee... but they feel sweeeeeet!

MVC-005F.jpg

MVC-003F.jpg

MVC-006F.jpg

MVC-011F.jpg

thanks alot dude, i work at a shop, so i got some inside deals, but it still set me back $1125 for the shocks, $600 for the arms. shocks measure at 18 inches eye to eye.

bump steer, yea. first thing i did was deflate shocks and worked the arms through the travel range. looks like i will have alittle bump steer. should know this weekend if its twichy

another heads up, i ordered these laegers to be +2, it ended up being +2 overall, not +2 per side like some makers i heard of.

thanks

in case anyone wants to try this combo. if you have long travel a-arms, and want fox shocks. fox doesn't make air shocks for the banshee. but they make long travel shocks for the raptor 700 for use with gibson a-arms. they fit perfectly on the banshee with long travel arms. i called fox talked over the details and this is what they told and sent me. they fit perfectly eye-eye, and excactly the right amount of stroke. although mounting was kinda tricky. the length of hose on the bottles was almost too short. i would have prefered longer hoses to mount them inside the frame, away from flying debre. or even piggyback style for easier removal and servicing. if anyone else does this request longer hoses, maybe an extra 6 inches.

heres some pics how it turned out. although where they mounted makes it very easy to do adjustments. the evols are fully adjustable high/low speed adjustments, comp/rebound, ride height adjustment by air pump. they also come with guards/shields but i haven't installed them yet. nor have i had a chance to ride it yet, soon as i put them on i got called out of town on a race trip. couldn't take the banshee... but they feel sweeeeeet!

MVC-005F.jpg

MVC-003F.jpg

MVC-006F.jpg

MVC-011F.jpg

Nice! Only $600 for the arms? Are those +2? Shocks are killer! Congrats..