Kansas

BigRed350x

gregrob did get a nice bike though. Just have to remove some stickers from it and it will be a nice bike.

Kansas sucks major horse wang. That's official.

Obviously you havent rode it yet!!

Really? Wyoming doesnt have boring areas and bad weather too??? LMAO :shoothead:

Greg did get a very nice and PROVEN bike, i just hope he doesnt let the wrong hands work on it and blow it up too.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries Jeff. No one I would trust more with it than bigred.

It is a very well built bike, you and Kurt did a good job on it. If it runs in the sand as good as I think it will, and half as good as it looks, we've got a keeper.

Obviously you havent rode it yet!!

Really? Wyoming doesnt have boring areas and bad weather too??? LMAO :shoothead:

Greg did get a very nice and PROVEN bike, i just hope he doesnt let the wrong hands work on it and blow it up too.

Wyoming does have its boring areas for sure. Bad weather... you guys down there don't even know what bad weather is.

Soon as we get those stickers off causing all that wind resistance it might actually run good.

Wow...

Trying to figure out how quickly that bike's gonna go from F.A.S.T. to SLOW in your hands.

Talk about pissing in the wrong pond....check your ego Jared.

I've seen and heard about your fantastic wrenching skills and wide range of knowledge...

Oh...and I have video to prove it to.

I don't claim to know it all and try not to act like it....but I sure don't slap those in the face that know a helluva lot more than me.

If that FAST bike was so slow...why'd you get it anyways?

Do me a favor...don't PM me when you try to put .125 dumps and mains in this bike on methanol and can't figure out why it doesn't run for shit... You're the little guy, save yourself the time and headache and figure it out yourself.

I'm sure Jeff will still sell you a few sets of pistons you'll probably need though.....no worries. Unless you're making those yourself too....

On a lighter note, you guys are missing the mark.

Come to Detroit.

Our Mayor is being charged with Felonies for conduct unbecoming a public official, we consistently rank in the top 3 in murders, our housing market sucks. The big three are going through shut downs, overseas outsourcing, lots of lazy fat cat UAW workers (U Ain't Workin) whining about not getting paid 45 bucks an hour to put two bolts on a bumper.....our Pistons can't make it past the conf. finals three years in a row.

And our Wings come within 30 seconds of clinching the cup...only to carry on 2 and a half more overtime periods to lose and keep us up till almost 1 AM....

And we have Sunday Drivers everywhere, and construction on every road to boot....

You guys got it made. Give me a cornfield and flat ground over pot holes the size that a dinosaur could crawl out of.....

Umm, excuse me, he didn't get the bike. I did...

Jared is a good friend and offered to go down there with me to pick it up which was really cool.

He does not speak for me though, you would do good to sort out your differences with him and NOT involve me.

I can't believe you guys can't take a little playful ribbing... All's he said was when we get the stickers off it'll be faster.

Guess what... There would have been FAST stickers on my other bike but Jeff didn't send them when he told me he would on the phone.

Maybe he forgot, he's a busy dude which should be some testament of his work.

I've never had a bad thing to say about Jeff or his work on here... Bigred has his opinions and they may or may not be shared by me but that is MY CHOICE.

Jared will be giving a fair amount of advice on this thing and helping wrench on it I'm sure. If that bothers ya'll I guess you can get over it.

If anyone hates to see me work on my OWN BIKE I'll sell it to the first F.A.S.T. nutswinger who steps up with the right amount of cash...

Wow...

Trying to figure out how quickly that bike's gonna go from F.A.S.T. to SLOW in your hands.

Talk about pissing in the wrong pond....check your ego Jared.

I've seen and heard about your fantastic wrenching skills and wide range of knowledge...

Oh...and I have video to prove it to.

I don't claim to know it all and try not to act like it....but I sure don't slap those in the face that know a helluva lot more than me.

Do me a favor...don't PM me when you try to put .125 dumps and mains in this bike on methanol and can't figure out why it doesn't run for shit... You're the little guy, save yourself the time and headache and figure it out yourself.

I'm sure Jeff will still sell you a few sets of pistons you'll probably need though.....no worries. Unless you're making those yourself too....

On a lighter note, you guys are missing the mark.

Come to Detroit.

Our Mayor is being charged with Felonies for conduct unbecoming a public official, we consistently rank in the top 3 in murders, our housing market sucks. The big three are going through shut downs, overseas outsourcing, lots of lazy fat cat UAW workers (U Ain't Workin) whining about not getting paid 45 bucks an hour to put two bolts on a bumper.....our Pistons can't make it past the conf. finals three years in a row.

And our Wings come within 30 seconds of clinching the cup...only to carry on 2 and a half more overtime periods to lose and keep us up till almost 1 AM....

And we have Sunday Drivers everywhere, and construction on every road to boot....

You guys got it made. Give me a cornfield and flat ground over pot holes the size that a dinosaur could crawl out of.....

Good point.

Umm, excuse me, he didn't get the bike. I did...

Jared is a good friend and offered to go down there with me to pick it up which was really cool.

He does not speak for me though, you would do good to sort out your differences with him and NOT involve me.

I can't believe you guys can't take a little playful ribbing... All's he said was when we get the stickers off it'll be faster.

Guess what... There would have been FAST stickers on my other bike but Jeff didn't send them when he told me he would on the phone.

Maybe he forgot, he's a busy dude which should be some testament of his work.

I've never had a bad thing to say about Jeff or his work on here... Bigred has his opinions and they may or may not be shared by me but that is MY CHOICE.

Jared will be giving a fair amount of advice on this thing and helping wrench on it I'm sure. If that bothers ya'll I guess you can get over it.

If anyone hates to see me work on my OWN BIKE I'll sell it to the first F.A.S.T. nutswinger who steps up with the right amount of cash...

I think you've got yourself a nice bike Calvin and you should keep it that way for the most part. Get yourself a duneable override and have a little fun on it in the dunes but use your other bike for straight duning all day. Take this one out and just whip up on people at will! Don't blow it up! :biggrin: (that means don't do what I do, I enjoy cutting a few corners, but only on my own shit :thumbsup: )

Doesn't bother me in the least, I'm going to buy stock in duct tape and bubble gum, I'll be right back.

Wow daj, I had some respect for you before this.

Seems it's tougher for people to be real men rather than keyboard crybaby tough men these days...

Would we be talking like this and taking smart-ass pot shots toward each other if we were setting around the camp fire at the dunes? Or standing at a race and shootin the breeze?

Hell no, so why do it on here?

Jared and I would be making fun of Kansas, it was a long hot boring drive and I don't like the state. I don't see the harm in that though.

Out right attacking somone is a little over the line though. I try not to say anything on here I wouldn't say face to face. Right now I'm just a little confused as to what the FAST camp is all about...

Isn't professionalism supposed to surpass this childish bs on the internet?

Guess not... that's probably why Jeff never responded to Jared when he needed a top end and some domes a while back...

If the FAST stuff is so great why wasn't Jeff eager to help Jared out? I guess when you have enough business you can tell anyone who doesn't swing off your nuts 24/7 to fuck off...

Edited by gregrob

Soon as we get those stickers off causing all that wind resistance it might actually run good.

a CNC mill will do wonders on those heads with that annoying writing on them too.

Does it sound like I give a shit if you have respect for me or not.

Those that know me, who've helped me and who I've tried to help know how I am.

Your boy took the pot shots, as posted above, also...you might think I'm stupid...but here's his sig line. It's a direct shot towards Jeff and FAST as well.

"Don't be S.L.O.W. Do it yourself in half the time and half the price those small-time boys charge for labor alone"

I'm going to let you in on a little bitty, teeny secret....I don't have a FAST motor. I cleaned it up and put it back together myself.

And it runs just fine.

But I'm not going to let a full of himself, whiny ass bitch take shots at my friend because he couldn't have it his way like Burger King

Funny....in the other thread he said he called all the guys he'd think about doing business with, he posted RMATV and Cascade's website....and ONLY took a shot at Jeff for not calling you back. Are we to assume all the others answered their phones, called you back, kissed your ass....but you went with RMATV or Cascade anyways? Didn't think so. Any builder worth their salt is busy now.

If they couldn't pick up the phone right then and there to take your spark plug order, fine...deal with it. Don't act like Jeff is the only one that can't pick up the phone every time some one calls. You're full of shit if you think so and don't have a clue.

Professionalism over childish shit? Look at the top of my post again....

I don't swing from anyone's nuts...but I protect and speak up for my friends.

I don't care about your shitty trip through KS. Your boy and mentor fired the first shot in this and another thread.

So why you can boo hoo to us, take time to read the threads again before you act all innocent.

:yelrotflmao: