Color Schemes?

DJ LiL Mike

hey pplz. i have a 2001 Banshee and i really want to do an appearence job on it. im planing to cut the fenders (front and back) and paint them blue (the stock yamaha blue). I also want to maybe make decals or graphics because i have a vinyl machine. i also want to put maybe those small round billet lights or square ones. i will also get new handlebar grips. i am also thinking about buying some rims for it. Either the ITP SS112 (NOT THE SPORT EDITION!) or the ITP SS212 on all 4s. i dont know what colors to get for the rims. pictures or the rims are posted below.

ITP SS112

ss112.jpgss112chrome.jpg

ITP SS212

SS212.jpg

what i want to know is, what colors can i use that look good with Blue fenders (race cut style, both front and back), Chrome Toomey T5's, and ITP SS112 or SS212 rims?

With your input, please let me know what color and model rims that you would choose (from the ones showed above), what color frame, color axles, A arms, Swingarm, etc... (anything that can be painted) my banshee isnt ugly or any thing, looks normal and all but I want to do a major makeover to make it unique!

Any input is accepted! :)

Edited by DJ LiL Mike

I think you should get a Coolhead with 19cc domes, Cpi pipes, bigger carbs, better reeds, advanced timing, lockout clutch, extended swinger, and take off the boost bottle. its just like taking a lawnmower to a Klan rally, its not cool but yea top that off with killer port job and report back hahaha. just messing with you. i cant comment on the rims. to fancy for me.

Do like a dark purple frame with black plastics or something and lots and lots of CHROME!

I think you should get a Coolhead with 19cc domes, Cpi pipes, bigger carbs, better reeds, advanced timing, lockout clutch, extended swinger, and take off the boost bottle. its just like taking a lawnmower to a Klan rally, its not cool but yea top that off with killer port job and report back hahaha. just messing with you. i cant comment on the rims. to fancy for me.

IAWTC

Go before show, my friend.

also, what can i do to make paint last longer and stick better? if i cut my fenders (front and back) and paint them, what can i do to make sure it doesnt peel off? which pipes do u think are better in performance, sound, and looks? Toomey T5's or CPI inframes?

Edited by DJ LiL Mike

ITP SS112

ss112.jpgss112chrome.jpg

ITP SS212

SS212.jpg

Interesting that ITP has some inconsistancies on their website.

According to the ITP website, the SS112 has a "4" dual spoke design. See below:

ss112sport_l.jpg

I have never seen the wheel that you posted up as the SS112 before.

The SS212 IMO is a better looking wheel in person.

For what it's worth anyway.

Also, those pics are deceiving when it comes to the black / machined face versions. Those wheels look primarily black in person with thin silver "spokes" on the face. There is a pic on the website that shows it a little better...

Here:

ss112sportwheeltop.jpg

Edited by 55reasons