memorial weekend tickets galore at Sandlake

motocrossrider68

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you guys had a good time. We hit up Florence and there was a bunch of racing and a decent amount of people but not to bad....only saw the cops once on there quads. Got to finally race my bike since I rebuilt it and i came back with pistons still in one piece so I guess I'd consider this past weekend a success,lol.

Firehead, did you run the white bike at all or leave it at home?

Whos building your bikes?! :blink: :blink:

Me........... The starter geartrain failure came from me getting excited and loading the wrong ignition map into the CDI, which caused a backfire. My red bike piston issue was from an undiagnosed air leak. :biggrin:

Me........... The starter geartrain failure came from me getting excited and loading the wrong ignition map into the CDI, which caused a backfire. My red bike piston issue was from an undiagnosed air leak. :biggrin:

mmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmm, thats what they all say. :happy:

You see that actions outa banshee's?

I did see that, but that other joint out on US26 still has a few of them. :geek:

Other joint? :huh:

Went in there and asked about it, and the guy said they were glad to be rid of them, because the YFZ's perform so much better :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: last 2 times ive been in action the reps have knocked banshee's lol.

Other joint? :huh:

Went in there and asked about it, and the guy said they were glad to be rid of them, because the YFZ's perform so much better :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: last 2 times ive been in action the reps have knocked banshee's lol.

Dick Hannah's I think is the place I am thinking of................. They has a white on and a yellow one a few weeks ago. :confused:

Dick Hannah's I think is the place I am thinking of................. They has a white on and a yellow one a few weeks ago. :confused:

I bet Lamphere's in Beaverton still has some also. They had alot on hand last time I was in there.

Firehead, first time out I made 3 passes and tore up a piston. I took it apart and sealed everything this time to make sure. I think it was lean but i wasn't risking it. Will have to meet up for a day trip to SL or something sometime down the road.

OOo Im soo excited we got so many rolling at the end of this month Mark its gonna be badass...

I bet Lamphere's in Beaverton still has some also. They had alot on hand last time I was in there.

Firehead, first time out I made 3 passes and tore up a piston. I took it apart and sealed everything this time to make sure. I think it was lean but i wasn't risking it. Will have to meet up for a day trip to SL or something sometime down the road.

Maybe my piston had been hanging out with your piston and conspiring to do the same thing...........

Lampere's is maybe what I am thinking of. Is it the multi-story place out across from the mall in Beavertown? :cool: