Wont kickstart

My banshee runs like a raped ape but wont kickstart. I either have to towstart or pushstart it. It also shows no spark when I pull out the plugs and check for spark. I have T5s no lid Brand new ignition coil and RS stator +4 timing. and Tors eliminator. 27.5pilot 290 Main Jets 1400 feet above sea level. Topend has about 30 hours on it. Once we push start it it runs great and idles. But it shows no spark? I was thinkin maybe just a dirty pilot jet. This ones got me. What do you guys think?

You're getting a weak spark for some reason. You definately should be able to see a spark when you kick it. The reason it will start when pullstarting is because it can spin the motor so much faster and get the spark needed to start. When you put the new electrical stuff on did you make sure to ground it all out good?

Did you check the gap on the pickup coil thing when you removed the flywheel to install the timing plate?

You have to set the gap properly or it won't generate the right amount of power to spark.

Check that.

The pickup coil gap is good. And it will for hours until I shut it off and I have to push start it again. I took off the whole wiring diagram and checked all the wires multiple times with an ohm meter and they all tested good with no shorts or anything and the coil and stator are good. And when I checked I put the plugs on the head and tried holding them in my hand to see if it would shock me but got nothing.

how old are yur sparkplug caps?? ive seen this happen to a mountain max a few times wouldnt star by recoil but started right up by e start, and turned out to be bad sparkplug caps.. dealler told us its common on any yamy bike sled or quad...

ya I forgot all about those there old. Ya Ill buy some new ones tomorrow. I took off the wiring diagram and all the wires tested good with no shorts and im just putting it back on.