oh iam in the field

2003blaster

I am kind of new here so let me no if i am messing up. my buddy and i was riding on a gravel road in the winer time right when it is getting a little warm and the roads have slush on them. we stopped to race and i took off a like a flying monkey so i was in 6 gear and almost topped out and i see this patch of slush in a small pot hole so i try to miss it and it still hit it and i hit like going 50 to 55 miles per hour. my handle bars jerked and i jerkered the bars the other way towards the ditch. on one side there was a deep ditch and one the other side there was a field. so i decided that i did not want to go in the ditch so i jerked the bars the other way to the field, the back tires was starting to slip and i was loosing traction. i had the throttle wide open so i let off and i wip into the field and i stop and i killed it. so i get off the quad and look myself over i am soaking wet. my buddy said that we has seen was a cloud of mist and a few rocks. He was alittle wet. i hop back on my quad and i start and get out of the field and we head back to his house so i can get warm. That is my story for the day. i almost craped myself when i seen the ditch :sad: I am ok for now. when i do something stupid i will let you guys what i have done. My quad is totally stock.

• 1 month later...