Race Banshee - Sale or Part-Out

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just took a bunch of pics, will upload them tomorrow at work.

The beadlocks are OMF- 10x10 rear, 10x6 front. $350+shipping for the set.

ITPs are the same size, rears have a few dings. Would prefer to sell as a set, but I also have a set of 10x9 Douglas rears that I'll let go for cheap.

The shee as a whole will probably go on eBay this week. Reserve will be $4000, so if I don't get at least that I'll start tearing it down.

One hell of a ride for the money, I just don't want to mess with taking it apart.

-Tim

How are your shocks set up, style of riding and weight. How much? Also interested in rear douglas wheels, possibly the bead lock set. How much for the rears, and the beadlock set? Thanks

Ryan

I took some close-up shots of the shocks. Again, already set up when I got it. I rode it around on the street for a while, but didn't do any racing personally.

The guy I got it from was a bigger guy, probably about 180lbs. He had the spring preload biased for circle track, but I backed them both out evenly. The rear linkage is height-adjustable, so you can raise/lower it however you want.

There are about 62Mb of pictures of absolutely everything posted here:

http://atvcolorado.com/yabbattach/banshee.zip

$1100 shipped for all three shocks. I believe they are compression/rebound adjustable, and I'll include the rear adjustable linkage as well if you want it.

Rear Douglass rims I'll let go for $50 + shipping. They have a pair of DOT approved street tires on them now, you can have them if you want for free.

Again, pictures of absolutely everything posted here:

http://atvcolorado.com/yabbattach/banshee.zip

Edited by The Underdog

I was looking at the front bumper and lowering blocks.

Thanks Jason

Please send me some pics

It actually has the stock front bumper on it now.

It's not using lowering blocks on the front, the Elka's were just designed to sit lower. I think I do have front/rear lowering blocks in my garage. Let me dig around and see if I can find them.

-Tim