Case oil pros and cons

I see many people use ATF Type F in their banshees while others use 75w90 and yet again some people run straight 40 oil.

What are the pros and cons to each?

If your banshee already is running one type is it best to just stick with that type?

People use the Type F because it's a very light oil and causes less resistance in the trans which equals more power to the ground, it also makes your clutch hook beter. The thicker oils have stronger film strength and are actually beter for you bearings and bushings. Yamaha recommends either 10/30 or 10/40 yamalube 4R, can't remember which.

The lighter oil helps it shift easier, as well as the other benefits mentioned above.

The gear oils everybody is running are too thick IMO....

Run either what the manual recommends (30wt) or a trans fluid.

People run Type F because it's cheap.

I'll be running Synthetic ATF, probably Dexron III in my new engine.

I have been using Rotella T 15W40 in mine. Mostly convenience related since I run it in my mowers and my sons Chinese 110 ATV. The local Yamaha guys said any motor oil works as long as it isn't moly based in any way.

I see many people use ATF Type F in their banshees while others use 75w90 and yet again some people run straight 40 oil.

What are the pros and cons to each?

If your banshee already is running one type is it best to just stick with that type?

i use flex Drive