Banshee Rebuild How-To Video

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in for a copy too! Sounds like a great idea...

There is a time-lapse Blaster video on You-tube that helped me a bit when I did the top-end on the Blaster--I really wished it was slower for more instructions as I saw how it could really help. An edited 2-hour video sounds great!!

Thanks!!!

I have a friend who has tore down and rebuilt some banshees who could take a look at it for you *and me* and ill let you know what he thinks. I'm still a novice when it comes to 2 strokes, but ive done my research on rebuild videos. LMK if i can help, ill throw you a donation. I want to learn up on these banshees,

Ok so here's an update. I have a couple people who are going to be nice enough to review the vid for me so far. Brandon (Mull Engineering) and Jeff (Fast).

I PM'ed Lee also to see if I can put a shout out to the HQ on the vid also! Haven't heard back from him yet though.

I burned the whole thing to DVD last night and reviewed it and it's coming out REALLY good. Only have a couple little things to fix that I saw and I'm still debating if I'm going to try and record 2 last things that I forgot to do... Carb syncing and how to test a coil & Stator.

So after I decide what to do there and fix those few issues, I will get the video out to these guys.

And to "Sumo" thanks for the offer and I mean no offense to you or your friend but part of my reasoning behind having people review it is simply for their "respectability" on the HQ. This is so that everyone here will feel comfortable with the accuracy of my advice on the video as well as their donations worthiness!

Thanks guys!!

Tate

hey tate,

didi you set it up by chapters so you can select which part you want to view without having to do the whole fast forward thing?

YUP! The best I could anyway without having 30 chapters...LOL

There are 4 chapters and when looking at the menu it lists out most of the topics covered in each chapter so you can get back to it.

depending on what software you used you can categorize them by folders for like electrical, topend, bottom end, blah, blah, blah, then in each folder have the topics inside.

Yeah, right now I'm only using Roxio to burn the DVD because for some reason I can't get my Adobe Encore to work. I use Adobe Premier Pro CS3 for editing.

I'm good with Premier but trying to learn a few new things with the DVD burning software programs. I just wish I could get Encore to work damn it...

Hey! Tate, I think it would be a great idea to add the carb synch, and the other stuff (for us noobs :wink: ) even if you went a little more with the price. Being able to see how to do it...................PRICELESS :thanks:

Oh it wouldn't add to the price, just the time to get it finished is all. I'll probably go ahead and do it but it might be a week or so with memorial coming up and all but I'll go ahead and do it.

I'm trying to be as complete as I can with everything I can think of without creating a 2-disc 4 hour drag of a video. :biggrin:

Yeah, right now I'm only using Roxio to burn the DVD because for some reason I can't get my Adobe Encore to work. I use Adobe Premier Pro CS3 for editing.

I'm good with Premier but trying to learn a few new things with the DVD burning software programs. I just wish I could get Encore to work damn it...

yea i have adobe premier and i couldnt get it to work for shit. I would clip the video and when i would dub in sound it would fuckup my video. that is supposed to be a badass program to use for editing but i had no luck with it

yea i have adobe premier and i couldnt get it to work for shit. I would clip the video and when i would dub in sound it would fuckup my video. that is supposed to be a badass program to use for editing but i had no luck with it

It's tricky and touchy but it also depends on which one you use. The CS2 version was CRAP! I have the brand new CS3 version and it works fine, you just have to have a pretty beefed up PC to get it to run properly.