Built banshee for sale or trade cheap.

hey all. I have a 98 banshee i think i might sell or trade for a milder 4-stroke and some cash. Im buying a new house so I need all the cash i can get. Quad has been well maintained and barely ridden and has almost 5000$ in reciepted aftermarket parts. I can post some pics but i just got the frame painted and its almost together.

List of mods.

ac nerf bars and full skid plates

brand new o-ring chain

Brand new FMF Gnarly Pipes and silencers

full elka suspension and shock covers

moose racing handle bars and carbon fiber hand guards

trinity stage 4 intake

trinity stage 4 2 into 1 carb

trinity stage 4 air box kit with K&N and outerwear

trinity stage 4 port and bore job (1st over bore)

V-force 3 reeds

B-Cool head with 20cc domes and brand new O-Rings

Adjustable timing plate

New stator and coil

Brand new dirt digger clutch kit and cable

Moose racing throttle and cable

Team alba racing graphics kit and Ceet gripper seat cover

DG Bumpers front and back

Engine has a brand new chrome allen bolt kit

Hinson brake lever

Brand new douglas front wheels

Brand new douglas full house etched beedlocks with a wider offset

Brand new kenda claw rear tires.

Motor has less than a year on an entire new wiseco top end, brand new hot rod crank, and all brand new bearings and seals. Maybe 15 hours on it. I just have no time to ride and i dont like to ride it its cold or wet.

I just got the frame, a-arms, swing arm, and wheels painted a custom jet black with 6 coats of rock hard clear on them so it looks amazing. Has grey and yellow plastic. Frame has all new bearings, seals and bushings. I can send pics within the next day or 2.

I am looking to get $3300 out of it or trade for a good condition 4 stroke and some cash. This quad is outragously fast and i just want something i can just putt around on and play with. Any questions feel free to e-mail!

Let me know if anyone is interested and i can send out some pics!

im located in newtown indiana, about 30-45 minutes from danville Il. I do not have a title but I know the entire history of the quad and all 3 owners. The first owner actually got deported to germany and the second owner was a cop that bought it at a police auction and 3rd is me so i dont think its hard to get a title. its all legal and everything.