The Swingarm Shop!

vtecjun

I just had to make a post about Rich Wood and his great customer service. He went above and beyond my expectations in taking care of me. I purchased a +6 powder coated swingarm from him about a year and a half ago. I am in the process of taking my bike apart to have some things chromed and when I removed the swingarm I noticed a small crack where the dogbone mounts in the middle of the arm. I emailed him about it and within 15 minutes of my email he had already wrote me back. He is going to replace the whole thing for me free of charge.....and have it chromed for me for a small fee that I am happy to pay. I am just really impressed and I figured that I should share this with the board. If any of you guys are looking to buy a swingarm I would definitely check him out. Here is a link to his Ebay store http://stores.ebay.com/THE-SWINGARM-SHOP

got my swinger from there and the powder started flaking after 2 months!!

sad0049.gif

FU I was just stating my experience with a product!!!!!!!

Sounds like someone pissed in your wheaties this morning..fighting0048.gif

Why are they so cheap in cost? That worries me..

Because they are made of mild steel and not chromoly. And you dont get a carrier or bushings with it. Still a bargin though.

For all who has them are they alot tougher than the stock swingarm? If so I may possibly buy one as Im not sure how my stock gusseted swingarm will work with how hard I ride and how big I am.