Helmets + Headphones

I have a pair of Sony earbuds with pieces that wrap around the top of your ear, I haven't tried them with my helmet on but I'm sure they would hold just fine. They're hard to find now, because I don't think Sony makes them anymore, but if you find a pair, you might try them.

I have some earbuds that fit completly in your ear that I wore and worked fine, didnt fall out but I didnt like it cuz one, i couldnt hear the motor to know when to shift. two, when certain songs came on, like disturbed, I thought i was better than what i really was.

it all depends some of the nicer ear buds come with different size rubber ear things

and u pick which 1 fits ur ear the best/tightest

i have a couple different ear buds all work fine for me

but the skull candys are like 20bucks so its not a major hit if they dont!

hope that helps!

I have a pair of Sony earbuds with pieces that wrap around the top of your ear, I haven't tried them with my helmet on but I'm sure they would hold just fine. They're hard to find now, because I don't think Sony makes them anymore, but if you find a pair, you might try them.

Ii sounds like I have the same headphones...... They work great in my street bike helmet. I don't wear them on the atv. :cool:

Am I the only one who thinks riding a Banshee with tunes in helmet is dumb. I usually keep my ears open & listen to the motor & other traffic as well. The trails where we ride, the riders give you a couple revs around the blind corners to letya know they're coming, we do the same. Gotta stay alert when haulin ass!! I'll listen to music at home!

Am I the only one who thinks riding a Banshee with tunes in helmet is dumb. I usually keep my ears open & listen to the motor & other traffic as well. The trails where we ride, the riders give you a couple revs around the blind corners to letya know they're coming, we do the same. Gotta stay alert when haulin ass!! I'll listen to music at home!

I don't use them either when riding quads. I listen to music in the truck to help pass the time from point A to point B, but when I'm riding my Shee I'm focused on the undistracted thrill of the ride! You have a good point about being aware of other riders too.

Was lookin if anyone knows of a good set of headphones to wear in your helmet, i got some philips ones but they dont like to stay on the ear, and the normal earbuds fall right out.

I have the a pair of the sony headphones that sit on the outside of your ear with the ring that goes around, kind of like a bluetooth headset does. There kinda hard to get in the helmet, but once they do your good to go. I use those because the ones that go in my ear always hurt.

As far as riding with music goes you dont have to to turn them up so loud that you dont hear you shee, but when you ride by yourself like I do sometimes, it just seems to make the ride better, even on a bike. Imo. Of course Im usually the only one around where I ride, and I can see far enough to deal with any obstacals.

Am I the only one who thinks riding a Banshee with tunes in helmet is dumb. I usually keep my ears open & listen to the motor & other traffic as well. The trails where we ride, the riders give you a couple revs around the blind corners to letya know they're coming, we do the same.

I have never been compelled to ride my Banshee with my headphoens............ I am not sure why. I thonk you are correct, that it is generally not a good idea.

The street bike thing is different for me......... I alsways ride with my headphones unless I have a passenger. Of course my Harley is load enough that I would have to wear ear plugs anyway, so it kind of splits the difference. :cool: