Rockets Or T5s

b33rs

I have Rocket pipes now and I was wondering if anybody has had a chance to ride Rockets and T5s and could tell me if there is a big difference between the 2. I do alot of hill shoots and climbs and I tend to spend alot of time crawling around and sometimes the Rockets can be a little tough to do that, so I was thinking t5s. Any input would be helpful thanks. b33rs

if your not doing mostly topend riding the T-5 would probly be a better pipe for you. there are a few differant factors to think about but the type of riding is the main focus. Rockets CPI and Shearers are all topend pipes.

if your going to be crawling you might look into PT mids, your idea of clrawing and mine might be totally differant, so try and explain what your idea of crawling is. And then maybe we can give you better advce. Also do you have any porting or plan on getting any soon?

Edited by Bansh-eman

if your not doing mostly topend riding the T-5 would probly be a better pipe for you. there are a few differant factors to think about but the type of riding is the main focus. Rockets CPI and Shearers are all topend pipes.

if your going to be crawling you might look into PT mids, your idea of clrawing and mine might be totally differant, so try and explain what your idea of crawling is. And then maybe we can give you better advce. Also do you have any porting or plan on getting any soon?

My bike is dune only, and yes I'm planning on porting and a few other things. My crawling is mainly dune shoots in and out of our trees over here on the Oregon coast. But I find myself getting into really tight places and the Rockets can be a little much to feather it out. And when I'm not playing in the trees I'm dragging.