carefull with PATE!

camatv

candyman, if u paid with paypal, might as well claim it as stolen money, if u paid with MO then you might as well claim it as uncashed... you wont get your money back if u ask.. he'll start saying he shipped the pipes and that you're scamming him.. no matter how many timesx u try to explain to him that if he had the tracking number it would show where they are.. he still wont listen and will call you a scammer.. so ya basically what i am trying to get at is he's a scammer and you're fucked

I never had anything nailed down with Pate, so I havn't lost anything there. My problem is with another member......

I never understood how when someone gets called out that they change their user name and try to protect their name by saying they are a good person to deal with. isnt that basically talking in the third person?

Thanks NYUK for clearing up the same IP addy, even though it was a good chance it was the same person, but it does prove how much of an idiot he is.

• 3 weeks later...

A quick Zabasearch link for Pete in Bloomfield....

http://www.zabasearch.com/query1_zaba.php?sname=MICHAEL%20PATE&state=IN&ref=&se=&doby=&city=&name_style=1&tm=

Or:

MICHAEL A PATE

248 C ST

BLOOMFIELD, IN 47424 (812) 384-9331

MICHAEL A PATE

59 NANCY AVE

BLOOMFIELD, IN 47424 (812) 384-4568

MICHAEL D PATE Born Feb 1944

3310 INDIAN CREEK DR

BLOOMINGTON, IN 47403 (812) 336-8078

MICHAEL D PATE

7310 OLD STATE ROAD 37