carefull with PATE!

camatv

the guy pete on here and i were going to trade pipes after i sent him pictures he said he'd shipped his pipes and to go ahead and ship mine then he couldnt get me a tracking number. so idecided to wait till his got here 3 days they were sapposed to be here but nothing its been a week and a half and still no pipes. glad i decided to hold mine till his got here no response to pm's now. if you deal with him just be a lil careful.

I think this is the second time i've read about this guy but i could be wrong

no you are right. he is a beat artist. BUYERS BEWARE! I THINK HE MEANS PATE!

THERE ARE A FEW SCAM ARTIST I NOTICED.

Well that answered my question i've noticed a few shady people around here lately.

Yeah....Pate was going to trade me some +2+1 a arms for my chromies.......could't produce pictures of them, ect. I asked him to send a cell pic at least, and he says "my cell has no camera"

ha......whos cell doesn't have a camera anymore???? Thats funny, I am glad I din't follow through.

Now if I can get my money back on the other screwed up deal I did... with a different member.

Edited by caddyman

yeah there was another topic but it looks like it got deleted. He was suppose to do a trade with me as well and said he shipped my parts and for me to send mine to him. Got the postage all ready and paid for and luckily didnt get to the post office after work one day. His story change up on me several times about his parts he was sending so I decided to hold off on shipping my items. Never saw any parts from him and for sure def wouldnt have seen my parts I was sending him again.

If you read a lot of his posts everything is backwards, he has questions about what a cool head does yet he has two drag banshees that he's parting out. Theres more as well but everyone be aware, nothing good seems to have come from this forum member.

Caddyman, I thought you got your other issue dealt with?

I need to refund a member here his money because the damn post office somehow lost my shocks I mailed out. This could of been a bad month of transactions for me.

Caddyman, I thought you got your other issue dealt with?

Well I did finally hear from him........was promised shipping on Monday, or return of funds, and as of now I have not heard from him. So I am just asking for my money back now. So I will by the end of the week post up my feedback for the certain person....if he does not come through.

yea it was pate. opps. here is the contact info he gave me. stinkin scammers..

ya man lets do it RR 2 Box 251 Bloomfield Indiana 47424 Michael Pate now give me yours and i will ship today

apparently Pate is training to be a cage fighter.... at least thats what it says on myspace, haha you can find anyone these days

Cam: I got that exact PM about 2 weeks ago... odd

Edited by fox_forma

apparently Pate is training to be a cage fighter.... at least thats what it says on myspace, haha you can find anyone these days

Cam: I got that exact PM about 2 weeks ago... odd

Haha..... I also got the same p.m. during my failed trade attempt. Man that is funny shit. Cage fighter my ass......damn kids.