How much do you think SHEE's worth?

Dont be a fool Sean, Notice I still have mine right!!!!!! You will never get what your looking for with banshees going on craigslist for $1000... And What the fuck are you smoking selling your newborn for a KTM!!! I hope you didnt think fixing you banshee was expensive, wait until that KTM breaks down :blink::blink::blink:

Look at NYUK, he crossed over to a tongue (Honda 450r) Now he is wearing boxers again LMFAO

Just look at me as the devil on your shoulder saying keep it so we can murder them four strokes this summer :evil::evil::evil::evil:

Got the arms and shocks for 1g. I wish I could find that girl in your avatar.

Ill find her and trade her for your banshee!!! That big sold means you came to your senses and your keeping it right?

EDIT: Wait a sec, arms and shocks? Where the hell are you shopping?

Edited by Joshtruction

bro i always liked your banshee dont sell it.

four strokes are nice but they do get booring. i almost sold my shee and im glad i got talked out of it. new bikes are cool for a couple years until they make a newer model, then your model looks old and the new one is better because it has improvements. thats why i love the banshee, they never changed so no matter what year you have there all pretty much the same. the only difference in banshees are the mods and anyone can mod there banshee how they want too.

i dont know if this makes sense but dont sell it.

Ain't that the truth...

Man i wanted your front plastics...... haha you'll be happy you kept it man. Iv ridden the new 450s and what not they handle good but they get boring and everyone has them. honestly if you have good enough stamina and the right setup you should be able to stick with the 450s.

What plastics did you want? My fullbores or my stock blk and reds?