I want to get some Skat Trak Mohawks

No good on the knock offs... The rears suck and the fronts are worse. They are a mother to set the bead and they leak like crazy. Ran a set last year and spent more time pumping them up then riding on em. It is well worth the $$ to get the actual skat trak tires. That being said, Shayne do not get a set for your 450, it is honestly the worse $$ you could spend.

I just snagged a set of Superlite Mohawks off ebay for my raptor a couple days ago, damn good price too... If you just search Skat Trak on ebay you will find quite a few sets of tires.

I want to get some skat trak mohawk with the ITP C-Series Sport Black Wheels From rocky mountain atv but they dont have them..any other suggestions where to get them at a good price? i want a wheel and rim combo for a better price! thanx

Are you looking for a good tire/wheel combo? I was under the impression that you are wanting the particular wheel specified in your question to mount mohawks onto... :confused:

I would choose the Skat-Trak as well, even though the others may be cheaper in price...