Florida,..... again

fastrthnu

I'd be in for a good day of riding. Only problem is my job schedule, I've been working alot of hours for the past month or so. Here lately they have been wanting me to work alot of weekends. I never know about weekend work till close to the end of the week, so I can't definitely say I could make it.

I'd be in for a good day of riding. Only problem is my job schedule, I've been working alot of hours for the past month or so. Here lately they have been wanting me to work alot of weekends. I never know about weekend work till close to the end of the week, so I can't definitely say I could make it.

you should have memorial day off at least?

Im going to Crooms on May 23-26 camping there with some friends. That is Memmorial Day week end.

mathew you know it's $75, & the year is almost up, they pro rate it but not much

I'll ride up there if we're not doing anything else... if not you can use my sticker if you need one.

let me know i'm just 20 min south of there!

you should have memorial day off at least?

Usually when I work weekends it's on saturdays. What kind of messes up my one day off is my shift starts so early that it's like I'm getting up for work in the middle of the night, which means I have to go to bed in the late afternoon to get enough sleep.

I should be off memorial day, and I may be able to make the ride, but I would have to leave early because it's on a work night. If you guys are camping over from Sunday to Monday, I might could be there Sunday for a full day.

• 3 weeks later...