Need Help PLEASE Im out of ideas

Isaac_62

Guys im having trouble getting the right cylinder to fire at idle and when it does it doesnt fire correctly. I have cleaned the carb and it still idles the same. when i hit the throttle or ride it the cylinder comes alive. I have switched the spark plug wires and the bad idle doesnt follow the wire. i have pulled the plugs and looked at them at operating temperature and the left one looks great. the right one looks clean and only has a lil bit of fuel on it and is white, hardly any burn marks from ignition. i can hear the gas sizzling in the expansion chamber while it idles. i have gas comming out of the right siliencer when it idles and when it runs it burns the fuel and blows out the white smoke. I have done a leak test with carb cleaner and came up with no leaks. could it be electrical even though the problem doesnt follow the plug wire? I have also checked the compression and that is good as well. or could it be that one cylinder needs a much smaller pilot jet than the other side and im flooding it? Im going to ohm test the electrical stuff tonight to see if thats still good. My pickup gap on my flywheel is set at about .018"

This motor is brand new. here are my mods

4 mil crank

+4 timing (ricky stator timing plate)

vforce reeds

stock carbs

wiseco pistons

milled head

FMF fatty's

Turbine Core 2's

pilot jets = 40

mains=310

elevation=794 ft

Thanks guys

carbs are synced. I have stock carbs. and yes the crank seal is brand new. I am not seeing any overflow of tranny fluid nore am i seeing any in the cylinder. Could it be a carb issue? does switching the plug lines rule out the possiblity of an electrical problem? Im thinking its a carb issue. Im gonna switch the carb tonight and see if the problem follows it.

only problem you are going to have switching them is you cant hook up the choke tube when ya put the carbs on the wrong sides. also, the pilots and the mains seem alittle high with fmf pipes.

also, the coil fires both plugs every revolution so yeah you can swap the wires side to side. if the problem follows the wire then you have either a bad wire, coil, or plug cap.

are you sure you have the carbs clean and the pilot circuits free of crap? what about the air screws are they set the same on both carbs?

40's sound too rich of a pilot for the stock carbs.

Have you synced the carbs?

i agree, I would try some 27.5's or 25's. i am at about 610ft above sea level and im running 25 pilots with no problems at all. Throw in some smaller pilots and see what happens