WASH OUT AND ROCKS

DEADONE

so i just got my motor running right sat afternoon and some friends called me to go ride. its a normal sat night thing in the summer time to go back roading and drink some beer :beer: i thought i would kick the summer off right by riding the shee, should have rode the honda beater!!!! about 3 in the morring we were heading back to the house and my freinds with there little 450 honda's take off, so i sick of eating dust and went pass them. right as i get to them i see my buddie hit his brake light and i as i started to slow down i see the wash out. i hit the brakes with all i had but it was to late i went over the edge in second get wot. we get the shee out of the wash out and find i broke the right a arm frame bracket, bent the arm, broke the shock, and bent the steering stem and bars. we were 3 miles from home so i said i would ride it back,but about that time we looked up and there was cop,talk about being scared shit less. well luckly he was cool with us riding the back roads and was going home after work. talk about being lucky, i was not hurt,did not hurt the shee that bad, and was not put in jail. talk about a way to start the summer riding season. now i got to fix the shee back :down: owell go bigger and better this time

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...