Another flattrack banshee

r_flagel222

Hey man nice shee. I am so pissed mine won't start after so much work has been done to it. But good thing i got Jim to help, so i am going there sunday. But ya it has no spark, my brother has a banshee so we have switched the cdi, stator module, checked all of the connections, and obviously spark plugs, and still no spark.

sorry to hear that... last year when i did mine, i guted the harness... i only have bare min. wiring. a tether switch and thats it. i got luck and it fired first kick! i wasnt sure if that was gona happen, it had me sweating! but, good luck with the spark and also good luck with your oncoming season.... i have 26 races on the schedule this year and gota feeling its gonna be a good one! well i hope!

if i can help with anything, feel free!

RYAN

• 3 weeks later...
Guest oz2216

Very nice man! The guys from Trinity Racing help me out here in SA as well. Would not mind getting some of the work you have had done though! Would be a pain though to ship back and forth.

Hey man nice shee. I am so pissed mine won't start after so much work has been done to it. But good thing i got Jim to help, so i am going there sunday. But ya it has no spark, my brother has a banshee so we have switched the cdi, stator module, checked all of the connections, and obviously spark plugs, and still no spark.

Have you checked your spark plug caps, I have had my bike run bad because of those. I always changed mine about 2 times during the race season.