snake hunt 08

sheeman101

no jail time for my group. just 2 sciezed up 421's lol luckily not mine

watch some guys in the next camp over go to jail"under age drinking and weed", banshee never ran right to start with. now the left side cuts in and out? the new 12 paddles was very fun with ths stock swinger :whistling: had to be all over the front of the bike. nice to meet you guys and get to talk to you.

Wasnt able to make it out for this years snakehunt. Anyone got any good stories or pics to share?

I did not get out on the sand much but i did see a newer chevy in the trees sat afternoon :laugh: there was more 4x4 pickups out there than i have ever seen this year. sorry no pic cam broke fri night first thing.

I did not get out on the sand much but i did see a newer chevy in the trees sat afternoon :laugh: there was more 4x4 pickups out there than i have ever seen this year. sorry no pic cam broke fri night first thing.

my banshee went down three weeks ago did the same thing last year i was on the rhino all weekend

watch some guys in the next camp over go to jail"under age drinking and weed", banshee never ran right to start with. now the left side cuts in and out? the new 12 paddles was very fun with ths stock swinger :whistling: had to be all over the front of the bike. nice to meet you guys and get to talk to you.

did u make sure ur carbs are in sync ????

i was told it was rumored the had some bad batchs shipped out i've been through 2 set now in the last couple of rides

did they just send you new ones? we had less than 2 hr on this motor and we have no clue when it sciezed, the other one blew a head gasket

jeff sold me a carb sync tool a year or so ago... i always use it. we just put my old set up on my buddies shee.. its running like crap. he went to snakehunt and decided he was done with it and was selling it, ive talked him out of it so far. he was telling me one pipe was alot hotter than the other. he called me yesterday and asked what i set the 34 pjs up with on the sync tool.... he said one was 3 and the other 7....

carbs way off !!! i told him to check them when he put the motor together ,before they left. im really hoping that was its problem. that set up ran HARD for me.. he couldnt spin the tires starting in 2nd on the pavement. i guess we'll see.

jeff sold me a carb sync tool a year or so ago... i always use it. we just put my old set up on my buddies shee.. its running like crap. he went to snakehunt and decided he was done with it and was selling it, ive talked him out of it so far. he was telling me one pipe was alot hotter than the other. he called me yesterday and asked what i set the 34 pjs up with on the sync tool.... he said one was 3 and the other 7....

carbs way off !!! i told him to check them when he put the motor together ,before they left. im really hoping that was its problem. that set up ran HARD for me.. he couldnt spin the tires starting in 2nd on the pavement. i guess we'll see.

Mine runs real good on power band but off of it it just sucks, takes like 20 some kicks to start the bitch. i am not to the point of selling it yet just went back to the hot rods right now. dad has me working on his 58 chevy pickup and then trying to get the 454 small block done for my 65 gmc short bed. to many projects and not enuff time or money :down: