Looking to ride in new england?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if ya find any legal places to ride then post it up here. i'm from central mass and looking for a place to ride around here. me and my buddies usually go up to maine for the weekend.

I live on the Cape and legal ridding here is nonexistent.There are some state parks in the western part of the state that offer legal ridding.From what i understand there is a guy in Plympton,is very close to opening a atv park in that town.I've been ridding legally at the (closed) Ottis Air force Base. It's not open to the public or the environmental police either. :biggrin: You must have military ID,or be a guest of someone working on the base to get by the armed guards with M16's at the gates.

I live on the Cape and legal ridding here is nonexistent.There are some state parks in the western part of the state that offer legal ridding.From what i understand there is a guy in Plympton,is very close to opening a atv park in that town.I've been ridding legally at the (closed) Ottis Air force Base. It's not open to the public or the environmental police either. :biggrin: You must have military ID,or be a guest of someone working on the base to get by the armed guards with M16's at the gates.

sounds like a good time to me!!!!

I am just a guest myself of one of the guys on the the clean up crew there.The place is all most to good to be true.I've only been a couple times now,but hopefully I'll be going more often.Most of my ridding buddy's are flat track racing in Windsor Conn. today.

there's a couple nice pits down here but they aren't really legit places to ride...We sometimes park down the road at my buddies house and drive like 1/4 mile to the pit.. We just go nice and slow and nobody says anything..But the man in black comes in once in a great while... We just park on top of the pit and wait for em to leave..We try not to bother anyone on the way in so it's pretty rare to see them guys..If you guys are up for it we ride every sunday at 11... We had 15 guys this week....only 2 banshees among the group which sucked!!! PM me if interested..I'll try and post up a few pics and vids of where we ride