overflow

i bought the banshee completely stripped down to the frame do to powdercoating. i have it all assembled except the over flow. where do the two hoses off the overflow go to? one is to the top of the radiator i know but what about the other?and i think am correct by saying the hose that comes out by water pump and the one that comes off the back off the case are just vent hoses.am i right. i just need to know where the to hoses from the overflow run to.someone help please.

i bought the banshee completely stripped down to the frame do to powdercoating. i have it all assembled except the over flow. where do the two hoses off the overflow go to? one is to the top of the radiator i know but what about the other?and i think am correct by saying the hose that comes out by water pump and the one that comes off the back off the case are just vent hoses.am i right. i just need to know where the to hoses from the overflow run to.someone help please.

if you are talking about from the water tank under the seat yea on goes to the rad..the other just runs to the front of the motor an down to the ground...the vent tube that comes out of the water pump case runs to the back of the case connect to a y fitting and from there i have mine running up on the frame rail under the seat so when i hit some water holes it dont fill up..

hope it helps someone might have a better way to run them....