Anybody going to Planet Sand Drags

hey thanks i will have to see how far this is from the house and see about going.

Hell the only people that i know that are going from the HQ are me and Travis (bigboybanshee) It's gonna be a show for sure heard the 4 cylinder is gonna be running out there this year.

Lasline what part of southeast texas are you from?

cody... u should go to sicily island -- clash of the titians, i think its the end of may. its just up the road from planet sand. alot of drag racing... its been done by tree, but i heard they may change it up this year to flagging. alot of fast bikes. not as fast as planet sand.... so it makes it fun for everybody.

if i can get my cubby together , i might try and head that away the end of may.im not sure of the date yet...

cody... u should go to sicily island -- clash of the titians, i think its the end of may. its just up the road from planet sand. alot of drag racing... its been done by tree, but i heard they may change it up this year to flagging. alot of fast bikes. not as fast as planet sand.... so it makes it fun for everybody.

if i can get my cubby together , i might try and head that away the end of may.im not sure of the date yet...

I was planning on going to that Rico so maybe i'll finally get to meet your wife caugh caugh i mean drink a beer with ya :yelrotflmao:

Just jokin

Wish you were going to planet sand though it's gonna be a blast hanging out up there for 4 days. Buddy is picking up his motor from Dan Hull while were there. I'll take plenty of videos :biggrin:

right.......... my wife never rolls with us when we ride. im kind of glad, she'd probably find out how much i spend on these bike of mine.

im hopeing to make it to the clash... it should be fun if they are flagging .. the last couple of years got to damn serious with the tree... alot of drama. these guys just want to have some bad a$$ drag races. with out all the bs... there is some fast a$$ bikes that come.

p.s.... i was thinking of getting that frame from u cody... but late mon night we had a hail storm that threw down some hail the size of baseballs and bigger. so...... my truck is f@#ked. 15 dents in the hood, 2 on each fender 5 on the roof and 1 on the bed rail , and also took out my windshield.im talking big dents.. really looks like a baseball hit it.. so lucky me , i have a $500 deduct,so that sucks

right.......... my wife never rolls with us when we ride. im kind of glad, she'd probably find out how much i spend on these bike of mine.

im hopeing to make it to the clash... it should be fun if they are flagging .. the last couple of years got to damn serious with the tree... alot of drama. these guys just want to have some bad a$$ drag races. with out all the bs... there is some fast a$$ bikes that come.

There was drama with a tree? Shit i'd hate to see what'll happen if they go to flagging then :blink: