coolhead problems

I just finished re building my entire top end on my shee. but when i went to put coolant in it and started it up like after 5 seconds it just spit it right back out of the overflow hose any help please....

I just finished re building my entire top end on my shee. but when i went to put coolant in it and started it up like after 5 seconds it just spit it right back out of the overflow hose any help please....

sounds like you pinched an o-ring. Its pushing compression into the radiator.

sounds like you pinched an o-ring. Its pushing compression into the radiator.

so the best thing to do would be to take the head back off and check all of the o rings...and alos what do you mean by pinching an o ring..??

so the best thing to do would be to take the head back off and check all of the o rings...and alos what do you mean by pinching an o ring..??

my friend had this happen a month ago. one of the o-rings moved. he torqued it down and it leaked. He tore it back down replaced it and good to go. those coolheads can be a pain in the ass.

my friend had this happen a month ago. one of the o-rings moved. he torqued it down and it leaked. He tore it back down replaced it and good to go. those coolheads can be a pain in the ass.

do you by know where i can get some o rings locally so i dont have to go through ordering them..???

do you by know where i can get some o rings locally so i dont have to go through ordering them..???

Hahaha. I just went through this a couple weeks ago. At a Napa parts store, they opened a box in which they sell different sized o-rings seperately. I think it was a #11. Not sure if they other parts stores use the same numbering system...

I know you dont want to order them but i have them in stock and can ship it out in the morning VIA USPS Priority 2-3 bisiness days, check them out at rjatv.com

Hahaha. I just went through this a couple weeks ago. At a Napa parts store, they opened a box in which they sell different sized o-rings seperately. I think it was a #11. Not sure if they other parts stores use the same numbering system...

i tried going out to a napa store but they didnt have any o rings that was even close to matching...

Well i have them in stock and can ship out tomorrow priority mail 2-3 business days, www.rjatv.com

how much for the set plus shipping..??

Edited by Banshee_boii