I got some plastics today

I never said i was an expert. Actually next to my name it says it says amatuer. There is no need to be a dick. I was just trying to help. I put heavy 6 ply tires on my bike and noticed a loss in performance. I'm sure there is a good 2 ply that grips just as good. Just tryen to pass that info along.

And about racing, look next to my name. You think your bike has a chance? Who's the amatuer now?

matts bike has plenty of ponys to spin those tires

I never said it didn't. I was just tryen to be helpful. Thats what this site is all about. I found i lost performance with heavy tires, and it was a big difference. Thats all i was tryen to say. I said he has a nice bike and it looks good. I'm not sure why you guys got so defensive. Blessed with death didn't get all mad, why are you guys?

I never said it didn't. I was just tryen to be helpful. Thats what this site is all about. I found i lost performance with heavy tires, and it was a big difference. Thats all i was tryen to say. I said he has a nice bike and it looks good. I'm not sure why you guys got so defensive. Blessed with death didn't get all mad, why are you guys?

I look at it like you and the past 20 or so that mentioned the tires in the last month really dont now what its like in coal. 2 ply will get ripped up. i know i loose performance but it gets me where i want to go and fast. its like your drag pipes on trails. it wouldnt last. i want a set :biggrin: but they wont last. the are 22 inch Vampire made by super swamper. yes they are heavy but unless your on a paved road they will rip shit up. i went to roost some grass next to my place the other day thinking i would when the bike stood up and threw me. I weigh about 235, I was on the tank and I have a +2 1/2 swing arm. i looked at the grass and i didnt even see dirt. now to me thats a tire.

not to be a dick but i think his ride has a chance. i dont know what your running but look at the mods in his posts. its untouchable hahahaha.

nice job on the plastic how dose that maier rad cover fit on?? just good as oem?? and what size are those rear tire??and what make

The rad cover fit on fairly easy. it needed a little coaxing but it looks/fits nice. the rear fender holes dont line up for shit. the 4 bolt holes under the seat dont line up and the 2 for the fenders were a bitch. NO!!! its not as good as OEM. just cheaper in price. fenders were from rocky mountain and tank/radiators cover were from atv motor sports i think.

Edited by xXBlessedWithDeathXx

You could get some inframe drag pipes if you want some better performance. I had them on my bike when it was a trail bike.

Inthemail- good thing i don't have tors on my bike or they would be all tangled and it probably wouldn't start.

not starting an argument but I think a race would be fun, see who gets bragging rights.

not starting an argument but I think a race would be fun, see who gets bragging rights.

Seeing that you mentioned that i think i bin doing pretty good with videos and all.

Who would like me to post a video of : PAbansheematt V`S NJbanshee? lets say Drag or even HillShooting/Drag. even maybe a little of both.

Seeing that you mentioned that i think i bin doing pretty good with videos and all.

Who would like me to post a video of : PAbansheematt V`S NJbanshee? lets say Drag or even HillShooting/Drag. even maybe a little of both.

I was just watching all this, shit it's better than TV, but I gotta say I'm all for seeing that happen!!

Time to but the money where the mouth is :evil: