I got some plastics today

Now i`m just waiting on a seat cover from Cascade and yes i know the rear fenders sit high and the rear bumper is bent. it took me for a spin on Saturday that bent the bumper.

100_1658.jpg

100_1659.jpg

100_1660.jpg

100_1661.jpg

100_1663.jpg

YBO2A-2920.jpg

I see you got some of those ugly headlight covers, and a twist throttle. HaHa.

The bike looks good. The rear sitting too high is an easy fix. I can't help but notice those tires. The fronts are good, a little bald, but the rears look like they should be on a 4x4. The weight of those things kills your performance. Unless you are mudding i would go with a some lighter tires. You will see a huge difference in performance.

The plastics look good..

Nice job, you going to keep them clean or cover them with stickers/graphics?

How did you bent the rear?

it was only the bumper. i bit it in the yard lol. no stickers. i think it willl keep the clean look. if anything a flame sticker kit.

Edited by xXBlessedWithDeathXx

The bike looks good. The rear sitting too high is an easy fix. I can't help but notice those tires. The fronts are good, a little bald, but the rears look like they should be on a 4x4. The weight of those things kills your performance. Unless you are mudding i would go with a some lighter tires. You will see a huge difference in performance.

the rears are heavy but they help in the coal. they help a lot.

In reguard to your comment about the tires. You should come up and ride for the day. You use your choice of tire and I'll use a set of vampires, we'll see who climbs more hills faster. cant stand people who never road the coal hill, yet are a expert on tires in central PA.

definitley lookin better then before bub :cool:

dudes got big tires cause he knows what hes talkin about, paddles get eaten, 4snos dissappear, razrs suck, klaws = shit. them vampires are the only way to go in coal country eh? just a thought, but bearclaws might be lighter. they come in 2 ply

I never said i was an expert. Actually next to my name it says it says amatuer. There is no need to be a dick. I was just trying to help. I put heavy 6 ply tires on my bike and noticed a loss in performance. I'm sure there is a good 2 ply that grips just as good. Just tryen to pass that info along.

And about racing, look next to my name. You think your bike has a chance? Who's the amatuer now?