CDI BOXES AND PORTING

89bansheemx

who makes good cheap reliable CDI boxes and also whom do y'all recommend for porting, TRINITY VS. DUNCAN RACING, i mostly ride desert trails, beach and dunes, my current setup,

STOCK CARBS

K&N PODS

BOYESEEN REEDS

20 CC DOMES

LIGHTENED FLYWHEEL

DESERT GAS TANK

TRAIL TECH LITES

+2 ARMS

DURABLUE AXLES

WORKS FR. SHOCKS

REAR ZR1 SHOCKS WORK

TWIST THROTTLE

For the porting I know a lot of guys use FAST Racing or Herr Jugs. I don't have any personal experience with either but come highly recommended. Personally, I would talk to slobanshee06 (Brandon) he'll hook you up. He does a hell of a job. I raced his bike at LS in Ut this Easter weekend and there weren't to many passing that bike!!!

Edited by Frogger

No one makes a good, cheap, reliable CDI box. Use the stocker...unless you want to shell out the extra coin for a Dyna or MSD.

get a plate for 35, set it at what your builder/porter recommends for your riding type.

I wouldn't give Trinity or Duncan a dime to port my motor....

No one makes a good, cheap, reliable CDI box. Use the stocker...unless you want to shell out the extra coin for a Dyna or MSD.

get a plate for 35, set it at what your builder/porter recommends for your riding type.

I wouldn't give Trinity or Duncan a dime to port my motor....

I second that...

I got a couple of cheap CDI boxes, they never worked fine... and electrical problems is something you want to stay away from in the middle of the desert, if you go for one go for the Dyna, EXCELENT product

For porting I would recomend you to go to the best local shop, do some shopping, talk to the guys doing the porting, take a look at the work thay have done, tell them what you want to do... porting has to do not only with the air/fuel flowing through your cylinders but also with the timing, and the timming is afected by the CDI box you want to install... so, whoever does the port job has to know what you wanto to do with your bike...

just my experience, good luck

My first purchase would be vforce reeds. You will see a huge difference over those boyeseens. Then call jeff and have him port your juggs. Don't do a play port, go with the dune port. Make sure you have some meat on them tires cause you'll need all the grip you can get. After that my next mod would be carbs. good luck

Stay stock ign, and spend the $25 it will cost for shipping and have Jeff at Fast, Nate Mcoy at Mccoy's , or K/T do your cylinders and it'll rip. Those 3 have done some of the fastest I know of and they held up well. All are helpful and will take care of you.

Stay stock ign, and spend the $25 it will cost for shipping and have Jeff at Fast, Nate Mcoy at Mccoy's , or K/T do your cylinders and it'll rip. Those 3 have done some of the fastest I know of and they held up well. All are helpful and will take care of you.

THANKS Y'all i look into fast for the porting, dune port is the way to go from what everyone recommends...

• 3 weeks later...