does/has anyone ran sand skate II's

bansheejoel

i have the oprotunity to buy a set of rear sand skates with a set of front single ribbed tires all on douglas wheels for $250 i was just wondering if they hook up good or i should just get some straight paddles. let me know what you think thanks

i have the oprotunity to buy a set of rear sand skates with a set of front single ribbed tires all on douglas wheels for $250 i was just wondering if they hook up good or i should just get some straight paddles. let me know what you think thanks

If you saw them on craigslist i bought the rears sat afternoon, dono though could be a different thing your talking about.

If you saw them on craigslist i bought the rears sat afternoon, dono though could be a different thing your talking about.

yeah, they were on craigslist....what did he charge you for just the rears...oh well looks like you got to the good deal first. lol

yeah, they were on craigslist....what did he charge you for just the rears...oh well looks like you got to the good deal first. lol

125 for rears and he only wanted 75 for the fronts on rims i didn't get them because i don't know weather i will want to keep bringing my banshee to silver.

I did find this other deal though, hope it will help you

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/rvs/601124516.html

holyshit you got a good deal...those other ones wont fit a banshee

it was a deal but i have been waiting all winter for something like this to come along, there are 2 new sets on craigslist right now added sun i think, those look like a good seal to, if i see anything else local somewhere i let you know if you want.

yeah if you happen to come across a set let me know....yeah i found a set of 8 paddle haulers in twin lake but the rims are for a honda for $100 i thought about buying those but time i buy new rims i could buy the complete set from skat trak for $235

• 2 weeks later...